CQI Associates is a leader in Energy and Sustainability Management Consulting Services
Our goal is to provide energy and sustainability management services that allow our clients to increase profitability by minimizing operating costs. From small businesses to national accounts such as Northrop Grumman, Fuji, and AutoNation, we custom-tailor our services to suit each company's unique needs.
We provide energy and sustainability consulting expertise in the following areas:
- . Comprehensive Energy Management Programs & Project Management
- . Energy Assessments & Audits
- . Energy Procurement Services
- . Facility Management Consulting Services
- . Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessments & Plans
- . LEEDŽ Certification & Green Building Certification Project Management
- . Renewable Energy Assessments & Project Management
- . Sustainable Management & Planning
- . Transportation Fleet Evaluations & Planning
- . Solar, Wind, and Renewable Energy Project Development and Operation
Energy Assessments & Audits
The goal of an energy assessment is to identify cost-effective programs and projects that could be implemented to reduce energy consumption and costs.
CQI Associates helps commercial clients with their energy management needs which include services such as:
- . Facility Audits
- . Electricity or Natural Gas Bill and Consumption Analysis
- . Energy Procurement
- . Facility Management Consulting
- . Education & Training
- . Project Management
- . LEED Certification and Green Building Certification Requirements
When the assessment is complete, CQI Associates submits an Energy Plan designed to provide cost-effective energy management strategies which reduce energy consumption and expenses.
The typical findings are related to:
- . Temperature Settings
- . Un-occupied Cycles & Set points
- . Lighting & Lighting Control
- . Energy Management Systems
- . Air Flow
- . Exhaust Systems
- . HVAC Equipment Replacement
- . Demand Management
- . Maintenance Practices
- . Staff Participation
The CQI Associates program evaluation process is based on:
- . CQI Associates' database developed over 15 years as a result of the assessment of 1,929 facilities;
- . U.S. Green Building Council LEED Existing Buildings - Operations and Management Certification Guidelines;
- . U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Energy Profile Manager Program;
- . U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Small Business and Low Emitter - Greenhouse Gas Emission Climate Leaders Program.
These program evaluation tools are an accepted foundation to assist in the development of a roadmap for measuring the performance of the operation and maintenance of existing buildings.